Recordati S.r.l. is constantly committed in respecting the privacy of individuals with whom it comes into contact, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and with the other applicable data protection laws. Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, below are provided you some information necessary to illustrate how Recordati S.r.l. (hereinafter, also, “Recordati”) will process your personal data through OneKey database (“Data”).
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Recordati bv, a company making part of the Recordati Group, with registered office in Burgemeester Etienne Demunterlaan 5, 1090 JETTE is the Data controller.
The Data Protection Officer of the Recordati Group can be contacted using the following contact details: Data Protection Officer – DPO, Recordati S.p.A., Via Matteo Civitali 1, Milan – Italy; e-mail: [email protected].
- Data Processed
The Data which will be processed include name, surname, e-mail address and phone number, specialty and postal address.
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing
The Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Contacting you in regards of Recordati products, medical, research and future projects and services via e-mail, phone and postal mail (such as for example non-promotional and awareness material);
The legal basis for the processing of the Data for the purpose above is represented by your consent, pursuant to Article 6.1 letter a) of the GDPR. The provision of the Data for this purpose is optional and, failing that, you will not be contacted in regards of Recordati products, medical, research, future projects and services.
- Contacting you in regards of events and educational programs via e-mail, phone and postal mail;
The legal basis for the processing of the Data for the purpose above is represented by your consent, pursuant to Article 6.1 letter a) of the GDPR. The provision of the Data for this purpose is optional and, failing that, you will not be contacted in regards of Recordati events and trainings.
- Data retention period
The Data will be stored for 3 years from the registration in our systems.
- Data recipients – Data transfer to third-party countries/international organizations
As part of the data processing for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 above, your Data may be made accessible to communication agencies and event planners.
The Data will not be transferred outside the Economic European Area.
- Data subject rights
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, letters b), c) and d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
- you have the right to request access to Data together with information on the processing purpose, category of data processed, subjects or categories of subjects to whom they have been or will be communicated;
- you also have the right to obtain:
- the correction of your data, if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- the erasure of the Data, given one of the conditions set out in Article 17 of the GDPR;
- the restriction of the processing of Data;
- the Data is in a structured, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also in order to send the Data to another data controller if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means (so-called data portability right). If you are interested, you can ask Data Controller to send the Data directly to the other data controller if this will be technically feasible.
- You have the right to object to the processing of the Data, if such processing is carried out pursuant to Article 6.1 letter e) (e. to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject) or letter f) (i.e. to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller) of the GDPR, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to proceed with the processing, pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to revoke the consent given at any time for the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the Data processing based on consent and carried out before the revocation.
- If you are not satisfied with the processing of the Data, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- Any correction or erasure of the Data or processing restrictions made upon request – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated to each of the recipients to whom the Data may have been transmitted in accordance with this policy.
The exercise of the previous rights is not subject to any form of constraint and is free of charge. We may only ask you to verify your identity before taking further action upon your request.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written communication to the Data Protection Officer of the Recordati Group at [email protected].