1. RESTRICTED USE
2. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
This Website and its services are directed to an international audience of healthcare professionals within the European Union, but not intended for US and Canadian healthcare professionals.
You can visit and use the Website on your own risk. The content on this Website is provided for general information only and does not constitute any medical advice or diagnosis on which you should rely. It may not be construed as counselling or a recommendation, and such information may not serve as the basis for any decision or action, including any medical information posted on the Website, which cannot replace the detailed medical advice tailored to each patient’s needs. Neither this Website nor its content is intended to replace the advice or diagnosis of a healthcare professional. If you are a patient, you are always advised to seek help from a competent healthcare professional for any questions regarding your medical condition.
The Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to change, correct and/or improve the current content as well as the programs and products described in the information without prior notice. We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, but we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
If you are a business user or healthcare professional, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this Website or any content on it. If you are a user in a private capacity, we only provide our Website for domestic and private use and you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
This Website contains forward looking statements about Recordati’s future discovery, research and development efforts, collaborations, pipeline products and results. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither Recordati nor other persons participating in the development and operation of this Website are liable for any fault, damage, loss of data, or any error in the content of the Website which may arise – directly, indirectly or accidentally – in connection with establishing a connection, browsing or downloading, when visiting this Website. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons without giving any explanation or prior notice.
3. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Where this Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your general information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources. This Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Website, including to bulletin boards, chat rooms or forums. This information and materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
4. RULES OF CONDUCT
While using the Website you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We expect users of the Website to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others. You may not use our Website and the services we offer at our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm or otherwise violate the legal rights or dignity of others;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- to impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of the Recordati;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or other promotional materials or any other form of similar solicitation;
- to frame or mirror any part of the Website;
- to create a database by downloading and storing Website content;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
By using our Website, you also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
5. TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITY
We implemented state-of-the-art security technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resiliency of our Website. However, we understand that there is no 100% security and therefore we do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs, 0-day vulnerabilities, malware or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Website and for the proper usage thereof. We suggest using firewall and malware protection software. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable and may not be held liable for any damage that your computer or any other of your property sustains when connecting to this Website or accessing, using and browsing through its content, including any adverse incident that may occur during downloading any material, data, text, image, video or audio material. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any direct or indirect damages, losses or costs that may arise from the improper operation or malfunction of the Website or from any similar causes.
6. DATA PROTECTION
The channels of this Website reserved for registered users (especially patients, healthcare professionals to whom the Website’s content is dedicated) are as follows:
- the professional content of the Website’s healthcare pages;
- materials accessible only for those users to whom the medicinal product was prescribed by a healthcare professional and already are in possession of the medicinal product.
If you accidentally access the reserved channels and you are not an intended recipient (e.g. not a healthcare professional or a patient already being treated with the medicinal product), we ask you to leave the reserved pages.
Please note that some of the pages on this Website may contain information about investigational medicinal products. Please do not access these pages if you do not wish to receive information about investigational products. No information on this Website is intended to promote investigational medicinal products in any way. No information on this Website is designed to promote the use of prescription-only medicinal products to the general public in any way.
Our Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
8. LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE, FRAMES
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website;
- issue of a warning;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
11. CONTACT US